" "

Friday, August 19, 2022

Hate Story»1


        o n e       

Stars. Moonlight. Cliff

Water.Reflection.Wind

 A firework beside for light

Perfect.

I was sitting there in the midst of all these with a book in hand.

A book, which genre you say then I don't have anything to say. It does not resemble anything I guess. Looking at the cover there it was the title in board letters printed as "Hate Story"

And it's completely just in three colors - Red, white, black

It's ironic how these colors compliment each other so perfectly, so well sculpted.

Black means darkness which can hide the white light while red; one side means blood and the next side it's love as a rose is red I guess. But when these three come together a masterpiece is formed.

Like here the flames are red, tiny stars are white and the dark night but also all the setting is just perfect as if they are celebrating. Today the moon is shining brighter than the one on the usual full moon day. Maybe something big is coming or has already come that they are in full swing to celebrate. Maybe history will be written or has already been written.

Taking my eye off the view and lingering on the cover of the book for some time I turned to the first page.

And there's a slight monologue. Like a blurb maybe.

"hating the word hate to hating you; 

hating you to hating myself for hating you in the first place. 

It's all about the play of fate where the keyword - hate,

 writes our hate story"


Again my eyes started to explore the view surrounding me but my thoughts were stuck in those words which I read just now. Stopping all the pondering I again started to flip the page and there comes the first chapter, the first word,

First-word music. Maybe I will start to read books if it gets to start with my favorite thing always



M A N I K

Music pours ice into a burning heart

Writing adds life to a dead soul

Song has both music, lyrics

Time to spend some alone time I guess.

A round of applause was heard as I gave the answer to the reporter's question while my fans hooted.

Maybe this is why the ones who know me say I can play with words but they don't know I don't play with words but these words in the form of thoughts, thoughts absurd, play with me, time and again. 

After not so short an interview with the reporters I made my way out with that aura while the crowd was going crazy to meet their rock star but I have important works to do. Passing a small smile towards all my fans I made my way out.

Away from this name and fame; away from the public profile I have a personal life and for now, I have to do something for someone close to me though I hate that. While on my way to my car I got a message and I just wanted to bang my head somewhere but guess what, I can't do that as I have some image dude.

Asking the driver to go home, I myself sat on the driving seat and made my way towards my destination which is to pick up a person who comes on the topmost order of me not wanting to meet. I know that does not make sense but everything related to her is nonsense to me so I am going to stop thinking about her and think of something useful. Yeah, Lone time.

Lone time, some may think it's not at all needed but for me, it's most.

Some say no sane person can stay alone pondering about life, letting tears flow while drowning in past memories be it happy or sad moments, and come out smiling as if nothing happened. But they don't know, it's not an abnormality but rather a way of life.

Tears are like rain. They come at once with headaches like thunderstorms but when they stop, a burden gets lifted from your heart, while the mind becomes active again as the tears are blessings of life which give pain a way to flow and give worst memories goodbye in a row.

So, lone time is the best. Some may contradict it by saying sitting alone means giving away negative thoughts to fill up your mind. That can be a case too but if so then give less time just fifteen minutes maybe as five minutes are for reminiscing everything, 5 minutes for let the tears flow, and 5 minutes of peace with nothing just you yourself, no heart no mind, just your soul.

And here I reached my destination,

Parking in a proper space I made my way inside and took a seat at the corner away from all the eyes who if recognize me will just make it worse.

"Ma'am how did you decide to take writing as a profession, what's your story?"  the reporter asked her but what should she say, there's no story just the reality. She spoke keeping a smile on her face. I hate to say it but I myself appreciate this trait of hers.

Someone taught me how a smile can make you achieve that anger cannot. How a smile can hide everything and show your confidence making others believe in your saying without a second thought. 

Learning to smile in the midst of all was his teaching and I am glad he is my mentor. My mentor, who taught me about life, encouraged me to sing. What I am today is just because of him.

"I am not a writer by profession. I write as it's my hobby. Writers are those who are into their ocean of writing and bring altogether a new masterpiece that is enough to capture one's heart. I just pen down the things which life shows me. "  says the one who knows so well to play with words and give meaning to every word of life. I could only roll my eyes at her answer.

"So, does that mean this story is related to your personal life?"  the reporter again shoots her with his next question. But I guess I know what she will answer...

"I am a writer, without relating myself with my characters I don't get the feel to write. They are all over my heart, mind, and soul. So yes they are very much related to my personal life. "  a round of applause was heard. And guess what, she had told me the same when I had asked her but I know the real answer to this question which no one can ever guess.

After the not-so-long interview with some reporters after her second book launch. Yes, the first book was okay. Fine, it was just...Just know that I was inspired by it that I wrote 2 songs based on that and both were hit and many more are in my drafts. I think you got your answers about her writing.

And finally, she started to make her way towards the door. Did she really ignore me? I rolled my eyes at her this attitude and made my way out.

Okay, I know you all might think that she does not know about my visit but I am more than a hundred percent sure that she will be waiting outside my car and will again through best comments at me. Not sarcasm.

And I was so correct.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, the singing sensation, the youth rock star decided to grace me with his presence, what's so special today?"  she mocked at me while making herself comfortable in the bonnet of my car.

"Special, err...Let me think; Just a few recordings, some interviews, and finally a hell of the boring book launch, so nothing special." she rolled her eyes at my answer while I joined her in the car bonnet.

"Why are you here Manik?" though I don't like to say it, her this ability to speak everything straightforwardly without beating around the bush is something I appreciate.

"As if you don't know Miss. writer. " she glared at me. Did I forget to mention she hates being called so specially by me and I love that though it's harmful to health? You know when the one you are teasing is a fighter.

"I am in good mood so leave it," she said while looking at the sky where the tiny stars had already started to make their way out.

"So keep the mood Miss Mukti Vardhan...oops! my fault, Soon-to-be Mrs. Malhotra" a smile broke on her lips and I could see a red hue creeping into her cheeks.

"So are you here to make me realize that I am going to lose my surname soon. " here comes the Mukti Vardhan who cannot think of anything romantic and when I am the one talking to her then it's surely only sarcasm will drip from her mouth.

"Hell, I can't even understand how can my most eligible bachelor brother, The no.1 businessman of the present time, the owner of Malhotra Heights, the one and only Abhimanyu Malhotra falls for this girl ..damn..." I know I became too overdramatic but this is just for her as she is more of a serious person unlike my fun-loving brother and it's so much fun to irritate her but today there is a different glow in her face..No irritation why so.

"May I know what's the reason for your happiness cause I don't think it's because of your marriage scheduled after a week. Don't tell me it's because of meeting your not-so-innocent best friend..." and her smile grew wider. She grinned while looking at me.

"You seem more excited to meet her than marry my brother...my poor brother.." I made a sad pout but she was less interested. I know she will be wanting to punch me for saying so about her best friend but stop herself for my brother. I am very special to him and he is very special to her.

"Why won't I be happy? After all, I am meeting her after five long years... damn. I don't know how I spent these five years without her being by my side. "  her eyes were still looking at the sky while I rolled my eyes but maybe my heart was smiling seeing their friendship..a true friendship which I didn't even get the chance to have.

Maybe seeing me lost somewhere and not replying to her she spoke.

"So, now aren't we late to go to the venue? I don't want to delay to see what Abhi has prepared to propose to me..." she spoke while I shrugged and got down to go sit in the car. I sat in the driving seat while she sat in the passenger seat.

And as soon as I started the car her phone rang and seeing the grin on her face I can say it was the soul sister of Mukti Vardhan and for me the mini monster non-other than ...

NANDINI MURTHY


~˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~ It's always a princess for the monster, 

so be the case

It's a mini-monster for the prince ~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜


ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 5ᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴᴇ,2019

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 5ᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴᴇ,2019


←Previous Chapter

Next Chapter→





Posts